- Title: Lenovo A820
- Listed: 04/15/2014 10:27 pm
- ROM Version: ROM Android 4.1.2
You must be logged for ROM download.
442772 total views, 19 today
26766 Total downloads
Extra Ported Apps – CM File Manager, LenovoCalculator, new LenovoPower
ROM Phone Lenovo A820
ROM Android 4.1.2
Based on Lenovo Version : A820_S150
Lambda v2.4.1 Update from v2.4 (CWM/TWRP/OTA)
Lambda v2.4RC1 / v2.4 (CWM/TWRP)
Lambda v2.3.5/2.3.5a (CWM/TWRP)
Update Lambda v2.3.3 to v2.3.4 (CWM/TWRP/OTA)
Update Lambda v2.3.2 to v2.3.3 (CWM/TWRP/OTA)
Update Lambda v2.3.1 to v2.3.2 (CWM/TWRP)
Update Lambda v2.2.1 to v2.3.1 (CWM/TWRP)
Update Lambda v2.3 to v2.3.1 (CWM/TWRP)
Lambda v2.3 (CWM/TWRP)
V1 – removed from download section, not needed anymore
All changes in this version are included in newer ones.
V2 and up
Download desired zip and copy on sdcard.
You need a modified recovery to install the firmware and updates. If you have it already, proceed to step 3. If you don't have, follow these steps:
1. Download Lenovo drivers, unzip the archive. Turn off the phone and remove battery. Open device manager and connect the phone to PC. Watch for new devices. It will be displayed as МТ65хх Preloader. You need to be quick, because it will dissapear in some second. Click on it with the right button and select update driver. Point the wizard to the driver folder, it will install the correct driver automatically.
If it doesn't work with removed battery you can try to power on the phone and turn on developer options in settings or enter meta mode – hold Volume Down and Power buttons. Then connect the phone to PC again.
2. Download and extract Recovery zip and Flash tools. Run Flash Tools, click on DL DA All With Check Sum, load the scatter file located in Recovery folder, uncheck Preloader and hit Download (F6). Remove battery from phone and connect it to PC. When done, a green circle will appear.
3. Enter recovery mode – hold Volume Up, Volume Down and Power buttons until you see the logo. Make a backup of your current system first. Install new zip.