Official International Firmware:
Note: There are two versions of Meizu M3 Note: M-Series and L-Series. Check your Hardware version before flashing otherwise it will brick your device.
Flyme OS 22.214.171.124G for M/L Series (Change the file name to update.zip before flashing)
Flyme OS 126.96.36.199G for M Series (Change the file name to update.zip before flashing)
Flyme OS 188.8.131.52G for M/L Series (Change the file name to update.zip before flashing)
Flyme OS 184.108.40.206G for M Series
Process of changing Chinese Version to International Version:
1. Enable root or make sure you have root access. You can obtain root using KingRoot app also.
2. Download and copy the attached global.sh script to root directory.
3. Also, download update.zip file and copy to root directory.
4. Search in google and download any Android Shell Terminal Emulator and install. Launch Android Shell Terminal Emulator and input following commands:
(wait till $ sign changes to #. If it doesn't change, then you don't have root access)
5. The script will backup old phone id and will replace by new id and then it will reboot automatically.
6. Upon reboot it will go to Recovery mode. In the recovery mode, you MUST select both System Update and Clear Data, and proceed.
7. Wait until the update completes and you will have international firmware installed.
Note: You can use ADB to execute above commands but you will need to enable USB debugging mode (Settings>>Accessibility>>Developer Option) and required drivers installed for access via ADB
CREDITS TO 4PDA.RU