- Title: MIUI 8 6.11.3
- Listed: 10/23/2016 10:20 pm
- ROM Version: 4.4.2
You must be logged for ROM download.
7167 total views, 1 today
7 Total favorites
322 Total downloads
>>>>Xiaomi.eu drop'd the support of weekly ROM's for all the Android 4.4 based Xiaomi Phones. They will only release Stable for these Android 4.4 Phones. The Version 6.11.3 will be so far the last real Multilanguage ROM Port. I will port the stable rom as soon as it's been released.<<<<
i present you a port of Xiaomi's MIUI 8 to our Zopo phone (mainly 980/C2).
Base work is made by Vell, a great friend and mentor in case of porting this rom to our Zopo phone.
I will continue his work as far as i can.
I have a Zopo 980 2/32 so i test every port i will release here. And my native language is german, i can speak and write english but for russia i have to use Google Translate, so be prepared
Original Topic is here.
In case of bug's, Errors, Problems:
Please give me as much Info as possible, my Crystal Ball is not ready yet, still need some parts for it. but still keep in mind, i port this in my free time, and in case of bigger, deeper problems i have to consult others, i don't really have the deep knowlage of Android programming and/or porting. All i know, comes from Vell, his help and his post, where i helped out too, like many of you may know.
Fully Changelog (for detaild MIUI Changelog visit here)
Description of the installation process:
1. Make sure again that you have Extended the System to 1.0 Gb.
2. Recommended to install Recovery – TWRP 184.108.40.206 = for С2/980, C3 = = for C7/990 =
3. Make a full backup in Recovery.
4. Copy the archive file of the firmware on the internal or external SD card.
5. In TWRP Recovery do a Factory Reset under the Wipe Section.
6. Necessarily restart Recovery.
7. Install the firmware. The installation process in detail accompanied by a dialog menu and additional information.
8. After the system boots, do not rush to use the phone, give him a lie down for 5+ minutes and wait until boot is completed then test/use it or make a restart.
Update a previous version:
1. Copy the archive file of the firmware on the internal or external SD card.
2. Make a full backup in Recovery.
3. Necessarily restart Recovery.
4. Install the firmware. The installation process in detail accompanied by a dialog menu and additional information.
5. Wipe a Cache / Dalvik cache
6. After the system boots, do not rush to use the phone, give him a lie down for 5+ minutes and wait until boot is completed then test/use it or make a restart.
Donate with PayPal to Dave@NeedRom
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM